Advice and guidance on how to run, manage and report on your Erasmus+ adult education staff mobility and strategic partnership projects.
When travelling outside the UK, we advise you and your institution to consult the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) website for foreign travel advice.
Below you can find higher education sector information and guidance. Don’t forget you can also find guidance on:
- Project support – for key documents such as the programme guide and guide for experts.
- IT tools – for guidance on the European Commission's online tools that you must use including Mobility Tool+, Online Linguistic Support (OLS), Organisation Registration System (ORS) and the distance calculator.
- Promotion and dissemination – for details on submitting your results to the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform, working with the press and using the logo in your project promotion.
- Impact and evaluation – for Impact+ tool and resources to support your evaluation.
Start Up Seminars
Below you can find presentations from the Start Up Seminars of different Call years. They include detailed information about managing your Key Action 1 or Key Action 2 project throughout the project's lifecycle, as well as helpful hints and tips.
The 2020 Call Key Action 1 Start Up Seminar took place via webinar, with one webinar for experienced beneficiaries and another for those who are new to Erasmus+. You can view the recordings from the Key Action 1 session below.
For experienced beneficiaries:
The 2020 Call Key Action 2 Start Up Seminar was recorded in two parts. You can view the recordings from the Key Action 2 session below.
Project handbooks are available to download for guidance on managing your Erasmus+ project:
The 2020 Call Key Action 1 project handbook for VET and adult education is comprised of the following three documents:
- Part one: Introduction to Erasmus+ and Key Action 1 (367 KB) for VET and adult education
- Part two: Project and financial management (619 KB)
- Part three: Resource pack (291 KB)
2020 Call Key Action 2 project handbook (802 KB) for VET and adult education.
When the reporting documents are made available we will publish guidance documents to help you submit a good quality report. We will also notify you if we hold any face-to-face events or online webinars to provide further reporting guidance.
Final Beneficiary Report Guidance
These guides are designed to help you complete and submit the Final Beneficiary Report (also referred to as the Final Report) for your project.
For KA1 projects, you can download:
For KA2 projects, download the KA2 AE and VET Final Report Beneficiary Guidance (862 KB).